Monday, November 28, 2011

Glow Crazy Glow To Go Review


 Glow Crazy offers the perfect mixture of fun and art. Most markers, crayons, colored pencils whatever the choice of weapon may be causes a huge mess in this house unless directly at the table. With Glow Crazy they allow my children to have fun with no mess.
We were so lucky as to receive the bonus pack below, You can get your free bounus pack with the purchase of the Distance Doodler which you can purchase here for only $24.99(just pay $5.95 p&h)
I tell you my kids love GlowCrazy. They all really enjoyed giving this bonus pack a try. The bonus pack included:
  • 1 Magic Light Wand
  • 5 Reusable Wall Canvas Clings
  • 4 Stencils
I tell you the stencils are so fun even I had to give it a try. I love it! Fun and No Mess. I tell you what I believe we will be purchasing more. It is defiantly worth the price. The kids have such a blast with the light wand drawing animals, ballerinas, PowerRangers and much more, and their is no scrubbing for me.

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.