Monday, November 14, 2011

K'NEX Fort Hudson The Original Lincoln Logs Review



Lincoln Logs are a well known name in our household. Since my boys were very little my husband demanded we purchase the boys Lincoln Logs, he says every boy has to have a couple of sets. My husband grew up playing with Lincoln Logs and he has very fond memories of hours of fun play with them. We would like for our boys to have these memories to pass down also.
My boys were so lucky as to get to review the K"NEX Fort Hudson The Original Lincoln Logs. Boy were they excited. They have several containers already but each time they get to add more to their collection they are so ecstatic. Not going to lie my husband was just as excited as my boys. The sat down at the dining room table and started to build. They built forts, log cabins, garage ports and more. They literally all three sat at the table for hours just building away, the only words they spoke were "Mommy can you get me something to drink" lol.  This set included"
  • 63 Wood Logs
  • 1 Lookout Roof
  • 1 Window figure
  • instructions

You can also check out K'NEX out on facebook!

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.