Monday, November 28, 2011

Max & The Magic Marker for DS Review


"Max and the Magic Marker tells the story of Max, an adventurous young boy who receives a mysterious marker pen in the mail. Playing around with it, he discovers that whatever he draws comes to life and the stage is set for a classic platform adventure romp. The player controls Max using the DS stylus, as well as the magic marker itself, as he hops and jumps through a series of levels using the marker’s fabulous powers to draw objects directly into the game world and to solve a wide range of puzzles in his efforts to catch the monster he created using his magic marker."
Our Opinion: Max & The Magic Marker is defiantly a top game. You start off my drawing your own monster and then through the game you try to catch the monster that Max (you drew). You draw and then you try to get Max through all of the obstacles that you drew. This game is genius bringing together drawing, puzzle and even action. Not only do my kids enough playing but so do I, it is fun and exciting. Max & The Magic Marker would make a great stocking stuffer!

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.