Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mr.Popper's Penguins Coming to Blu-ray and DVD DEC. 6

Mr. Popper's Penguins is coming to Blu-ray and DVD Dec. 6. I am very lucky to have gotten an early screening and while I won't tell you my opinion, it will be in my upcoming review, you Don't want to miss any news about Mr.Popper's Penguins:)




Here are some fun printables for the whole family. Great activities to do together.

This is fun took me and the kiddo's awhile.



My Little ones had a blast with this one, pretty simple and fun!

1 comment:

  1. We read this book last summer with the intention of going to see it at the movies but it didn't stay at our local theater long enough!!! Now we are just dying to see it on DVD!! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.