Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Urban Children Review


myurbanchild offers products for everyone! Whether you are looking for Bedding, Clocks, Clothing, Kitchen Products, Toys, Tents. They have everything!

I was lucky enough to get to review the Dwell Studio Farm Stamp Kit. This stamp kit is in a adorable pine box with animals on the front. It includes 6-7 Stamps, 2 ink pads, and five pencils. All three of my kids love this Farm Stamp Kit. Little T loves anything to do with animals, K loves anything to do with art and well Miss M loves anything that has potential to torment her brothers.

Little T loves to put this fence on his papers and then put his animals all over. He has just learned how to write his name so of course all of the animals start with a T to. lol. This Farm Stamp Kit is great for both little and big kids. The quality of these product is unreal. They are defiantly keepers and I am thinking they must be added to the list for nephews.

You can check out myurbandchild on facebook and twitter. If you would like the chance to win this great Farm Stamp Kit go here!


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.