Monday, November 7, 2011

Piczzle Your Personal Photo Puzzle




Product Description:
"Piczzle Picture Puzzle service is an Internet-based retailing and manufacturing service of Custom Jigsaw Photo Puzzles.
We strive to provide the best custom jigsaw puzzle service by creating a fun, dynamic and an interactive option for those who wish to capture precious life’s moments through a photo puzzle game – for themselves and for the ones they love.
Piczzle's Cardboard Puzzles are made of outstanding materials, top craftsmanship and the highest print quality. They are constructed of a premium grade cardboard that has been laminated with a glossy finish. Our cardboard puzzles are precision press cut so that all pieces will be perfectly match one another and they are printed using an advanced digital printing technique that results in sharp, multicolored prints."
Our Opinion: I feel so fortunate to review one of Piczzle Puzzles great puzzles. I chose a photo of my father with all three of his granddaughters. With text that says Grandpa's Girls. I am highly impressed with this puzzle. The images is perfect and I could have not asked for anything more. My dad and his granddaughters can all put this puzzle together and just smile. Any of the Piczzle Puzzle's would make a great gift for that someone special in your life. You can personalize the puzzle's with anything you would like.
A huge Thank You to Piczzle who has also offered (1) of my great readers their very own personalized Piczzle.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Sponsored by Tomoson.com

12 comments:

  1. I learned you can costumize your puzzle from 12 to 2000 pieces. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read about the surprise puzzle very neat
    newlanjoyatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned that they are fully customizable and offer prices for all budgets

    ReplyDelete
  4. The puzzles can be rectangular, heart shaped or round

    cherriesjessilee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learned they use top printing technology
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learned that the puzzles are
    Fully Customized
    6 to 2,000 pieces
    Cardboard or Wooden
    Rectangular, Heart-Shaped or
    Round Puzzles
    Small to X-Giant
    $6.99 to $399.99
    nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i learned you can have 6 to 2000 pieces
    amandahoffman35 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo neat! I learned that you can have heart shaped, rectangular or circle shaped puzzles. And I learned that this company uses high-quality SSPT (Superior Sublimation Printing Technology) method to ensure a photo puzzle printing process that will last forever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Learned that you can have 6 to 2,000 piece puzzles

    ReplyDelete
  10. I learned that you can get them in different shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I learnt that the puzzles can come in 6 to 2,000 pieces!
    sgrantrn(at)live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This article is unique, original and engaging. You've captured my attention your use of persuasive terminology and logical points. Thank you for this useful information. I will be back to read more of your articles.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.