Monday, November 7, 2011

The Slice™ Safety Cutter - Great For Couponers! Review




Product Description:
"The Slice™ Safety Cutter is the most versatile tool you'll ever own. Features a finger-friendly microscopic ceramic blade that's quick, easy and a safe substitute for scissors. Perfect for scrap-booking, clipping recipes, coupons and news articles, removing shrink-wrap, opening CDs, DVDs, and plastic packaging, and more. Includes a built-in magnet and key-ring hole."
- Ceramic blade lasts longer than steel
- Stays sharp and never rusts
- Built-in magnet and key-ring hole
- Finger-Friendly™ Design

My Opinion: I am really impressed with The Slice. I hooked it to my phone case, since my phone goes everywhere with me I figure I will have it when ever I may need it. I hate going into a grocery store that has coupons and I have to try to rip them out, usually doesn't turn out so well. With The Slice Safety Cutter I no longer have to worry about that. I can cut my coupons and even packages that are hard to open.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.