Monday, November 28, 2011

SmartBones Review


SmartBones are the Smart alternative to Rawhide. SmartBones have many great advantages including:
  • Great Taste
  • Safe- Rawhide free
  • Made with real, dried chicken breast
  • Chewing activity promotes healthy dental care
  • First chew of its kind to be fortified with vitamins and minerals


Our Opinion: We don't like to give Boots just anything after all he is part of our family. We want him to be as healthy as possible. To be honest we were a little Leary of giving him something new but after doing all of my homework on SmartBones I decided it would be a great choice for Boots, the next step was to see if he would even like it. Ha I should of known he loved them. We were sent the Chicken SmartBones and honestly Boots can not get enough. If you are looking for the perfect bone for your dog SmartBones is the choice to make.

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.