Monday, November 21, 2011

Uncle Milton STAR WARS Science BOBA FETT Launch Lab Review

How many of your kids are Star Wars fans? Or better yet how many of you are Star Wars fans? I'm not going to lie I have always loved Star Wars and I have passed the love on to K. My other two could care less but K he is a true fan, he has the heart throbbing love for them. Uncle Milton offers lots of amazing products for children but now they also offer Star Wars products, for me I love it because I can kill two birds with one stone:)
While DH wanted in on this adventure I knew he had to be left out. This was for the true fans like K and I. We sat out on our adventure putting the BOBA FETT Launch Lab together. The lab contains 1 Skiff base that contains 10 pieces, 1 air tube, 1 air pump, 1 Boba Fett rocket, 1 Jetpack and the instruction guide.  Their is 3 Launch modes, it soars up to 50 feet and the air pump is super easy to use.
You can experiment with so many different factors here for an example does the jetpack go higher if it is launched on its own, does Boba Fett land it a different spot with or without his jetpack on. We really have tons of fun experimenting. K is becoming quite the little Star Wars learner. He can not wait to add the Luke Skywalker edition remote-controlled lightsaber room light and the R2-D2 Mircroviewer to his collection.

You can also check out Uncle Milton on Facebook and Twitter.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.