Saturday, December 10, 2011

Bundle-Shopping Party Thanks to Old Navy and Crowdtap


I am so lucky as to be a part of the Old Navy Style Council thanks to Crowdtap and Old Navy! I was sent a coupon for me and three friends. You may ask well what where the coupons for? The coupons were for each one of us to receive a Old navy Sweater, pair of pants and a winter accessory. Living here in Kansas I knew we were going to enjoy this it was freezing when we left. All but 1 of us rode together. We started the morning of by grabbing a mocha at Starbucks, always have to have one to start a fun day of shopping.
This is the first site we see when walking in to the store. Hello sweet scarves and sweaters I will be making my stop next you in just a second but right now I have spotted socks, socks you ask? Yes look at these warm soft cuddly socks. I had to buy some but which ones? Ok so I ended up with 7 pair. These crazy Women think they are all for me but what they don't know is they are getting them as gifts also:)
Now we were on the search for winter accessories have you seen the selection at Old Navy? Between the four of us we checked out the winter accessories for more than an hour before we made our selections. Check this out!
The sweaters were pretty simple we all wanted matching ones, we just had to figure our which matching ones we wanted. After trying on several, because if it looked good on one of us it didn't on the other we decided on this one. Since it is black and white we can put it with anything. We also all went with black pants that way we can wear it out or in. We could not have been happier, not only did we have so much fun shopping together but now we are ready for winter, so bring on the cold!

I was not influenced in any way for this review. These are solely my opinion and only mine. I was given coupons for the products purchased for my opinions. Thanks to Old Navy and Crowdtap.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.