Thursday, December 8, 2011

EdenFantasys Gift Ideas

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

I know I knew everyone wants the same old tied dyed sweater this year for the holidays right? Ha not me I want to add a little spice, romance and some finger licking good sex to my Holiday List! The hubs and I have been together for so long now that it would be easy to fall into every day routines but with EdenFantasys we don't have to, our thoughts can become our reality.
Check out this Ruby Sequin Dress, I would like to add this to my husband holiday list. He would defiantly love it! Although he would never want me to wear it out of the bedroom, he would never want me to come out of the bedroom if I was wearing this:)
Come Christmas morning I am keeping my fingers crossed that Santa has left this Treasure Trove Gift Set in my stocking. I have been a very good girl this year! With the weekend getaway the hubs and I have planned for the beginning of the year this sure would help to kick off the fun.
I also have my eye on the Love Dice, oh the magic that one set of dice can make. I mean with all of the options at EdenFantasys my sex life should never get old, dull or boring. With all of the products and helpful hints our relationship and sex life will be going to Strong for a very long time.



EdenFantasys, an online sex toys store, compensated me for this post, but all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.