Thursday, December 1, 2011

EOS Lip Balm Smooth Sphere Holiday Pack Review


"eos fits a woman's sense of style and also lets her have fun in the process of getting more beautiful."

 We were sent the EOS Lip Balm Smooth Sphere Holiday Pack. This Pack includes 1 of each
  • Passion Fruit (purple)
  • Strawberry Sorbet (pink)
  • Sweet Mint (green)
The lip balms are USDA-certified organic and are 100% natural lip balm. The spheres they come in are soft to the touch, ergonomic, and recyclable. 

My opinion: I have to say that I am rather impressed with these great lip balms. They leave my lips feeling soft and silky and the scent well yummy! I always keep at least one in my purse at all times, Because of the shape I can just reach in and grab one with out even looking. Great time saver for us! They great Balms are the perfect size for a stocking stuffer. 

They are available for purchase for $8.99 at Walgreens, Target, EvolutionofSmooth.com.

You can also check EOS out on facebook and twitter.

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.