Saturday, December 31, 2011

glee THE CONCERT (Movie Review)

Nominated for a Golden Globe® for Best Television Comedy, audiences everywhere can see TV’s hottest musical sensation as a full length feature film whenGLEE: THE CONCERT MOVIE comes to Blu-ray and DVD from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment on December 20th

 Enjoy the breath-taking concert experience like never before with new exciting never-before-seen and extended performances, clips of fans’ favorite characters, exclusive extras and more, all from the comfort of your living room.

Featuring everyone’s favorite Glee stars including Lea Michele, Jane Lynch, Cory Monteith, Chris Colfer, Dianna Agron, Darren Criss, Mark Salling, Naya Rivera, Heather Morris and the rest of the Glee cast. GLEE: THE CONCERT MOVIE features fan favorite hits recorded live from the sold-out nationwide concert.


Our Opinion: I have to say we never went and seen glee THE CONCERT in the theater and I am sure glad we didn't. I would have made a complete fool of myself singing and moving along. This movie was not my husband's cup of tea but the kids and I both really enjoyed it. Miss can not get enough of it and even had to take it with her to grandma's to watch. In my book glee THE CONCERT gets two thumbs up.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.