Thursday, December 29, 2011

Greased Lightning Review


This past week for Christmas we had dinner at our house. I am a very punctual person when it comes to cleaning and I like to pull out all the stops. I bleach, scrub and literally just get down to the know one wants to do cleaning chores. Their was so much to do and not alot of time. It never fails their is always a huge mess left for me mom to clean up. When everyone else is laying around the house with their belly's full playing with their new gadgets mom is in the kitchen still cleaning up all the sticky glaze, green been stains on the floor, juice spills, cherry pie splatters the list is really never ending.
I relied on Greased Lightning to help me out this year and I have to say what A Huge Help. The scrubbing was really kept to a minimum as this cleaned everything. It took up all of the stains on my counter,table and even the carpet. The blue kool-aid stain I thought would be on my counter forever even with many times cleaned with bleach is only a light faded stain now. Greased Lightening took up the juice stains on the floor, green bean casserole smushed into the floor the sticky ham glaze all over the oven and counter and even the cherry pie stains off of my table.

Will will be defiantly using Greased Lightening going into the new year. It helps me to spend quality time with my messy little family.

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. "This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own.".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.