Saturday, December 17, 2011

Happy Nappers Penguin Review

Have you heard of Happy Nappers? If not I am sure your children have. I can literally sing the Happy Napper song myself thanks to my kids continuously singing it over and over. Every time the commercial comes on there they go in tune singing along. Happy Nappers are the perfect play pillow. They are a pillow and friend all in one.
We received the Penguin to review. I chose the Penguin because Little T loves his pandas and penguins. He was so excited he actually started singing the song when he opened it up. The penguin is adorable. It is with an igloo house and you can ring the doorbell and hear the penguin sleeping away. During the day he turns his Happy Napper into a penguin and at night he turns it into a pillow. We have had several compliments on his Penguin and everyone has just fallen in love with him.

You can Check out Happy Nappers on Facebook and Twitter also.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.