Thursday, December 29, 2011

Konsyl Psyllium Dietary Products



About Konsyl:
"Founded and trademarked in 1934, Konsyl Original Formula 450g is the #1 doctor recommended all natural psyllium fiber supplement. The name Konsyl comes from its key ingredient: concentrated psyllium. Psyllium seed husk has been recommended by doctors in the U.S. as a natural dietary supplement for regularity since the 1920s."

About Konsyl Original Formula 450g
We were sent the Konsyl Original Formula 450g and the Konsyl Orange Sugar Free Packets. The products came with a Konsyl tumbler that was already marked fill line. I thought that was really handy. Takes no time at all you just fill it to where it shows you, Shake and Drink. I was not to keen on the taste but I handles it. The way I figure it these products are lower my cholesterol which in return might help to reduce my risk of heart disease. It is all natural so I am not putting any harsh chemicals in my body, it is sugar free and gluten free and helps me make a bowel movement. I do believe it has many more pros than cons


Pros:

  • Sugar Free
  • Gluten Free
  • 100% Natural
  • Great for pregnant women
  • Helps relieve constipation
  • Enhances weight loss
  • Lowers your risk for Heart Disease
  • Convenient and easy
  • Many More
Cons:
  • The taste is poor
  • Powder can be a little messy
I would have to say this product is defiantly worth giving a try. It is great for you and helps you to become a healthier you.



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.