Thursday, December 29, 2011

Luster 1 Hour Whitening Review


I have just recently stopped smoking as of today I am a little over a month with no smoking. One thing I never realized is how disgusting my teeth look. I brush them several times a day, floss use mouth rinse but I never realized how yellow they had become. I used to have such white teeth and after years of smoking they had become a dingy yellow.
I was very excited to be given the opportunity to review the Luster At Home Tooth Whitening Light System. This includes three simple steps:
  1. Rinse with Accelerator Mouth Rinse- You just pour the Accelerator Mouth rinse into the dose cup provides then swish the rinse around in your mouth for 10 seconds making sure you swish around the two front teeth
  2. Brush Super Whitener: You shake the bottle whitener for about 305 seconds. You apply the whitener 1 tooth at a time to each tooth that you would like to whiten. You then wait 20 seconds to let it dry.
  3. Light Your Way To A Brighter Smile: You position the light in front of your front teeth, turn on the light. The light stays on for 2 minutes and the shuts it self off.
I used the Luster White 15 times and you would not believe the difference in my teeth. They are not quite to where I would like to have them yet but What a difference. You could not even tell they are the same teeth. I also have to add that when you have whiter teeth it sure makes you smile more. I am no longer ashamed to smile. I smile big with this bright smile.

Thank you Luster for helping me have a brighter smile.

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.