Thursday, December 1, 2011

Picasso Hair Feathers Review


"Picasso Hair Feathers is a premium-line of Cruelty-Free Feather Hair Extensions."
My Opinion: I received the Breaking Dawn 5 pack of Feathers. This pack includes 2 Dark Purple and 3 Dark Blue. The Feathers are made of heat resistant synthetic and cruelty-free materials. Miss M goes through alot of hair feathers and she likes to have options. We have purchased many feathers and I have to say that the Picasso Hair Feathers are so far the best on the market. They are easy to apply and if you need help you can always go the the How To Apply section on Picasso Hair Feathers.  These great feathers would make a great stocking stuffer!

You can also check Picasso Hair Feathers out on Facebook and Twitter.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.