Do you have a cat? You know how loving and adorable they are, in most cases they are part of our families. We love them and would be devastated if something happen to them. We micro chipped Swiper to make sure we take all precautions in case he gets lost or wanders to far. I was so lucky to have been chose to review the SUREFLAP Microchip Cat Door.
"The SureFlap Microchip Cat Door identifies cats using their unique identification microchip, unlocking only for your pet and preventing strays and neighborhood cats from entering your home.
- Learns your cat's existing identification microchip
- Compatible with all common microchip types*
- No need for a collar or tag which can become lost or snagged
- Simple one-button programming learns your cat's chip number in seconds
- Quick and easy to install into doors, windows and walls
- Fits into the hole left by most existing cat flaps
- Battery operated - typical battery life up to 12 months
- Stores up to 32 cats in memory"
I feel so happy and blessed for the SureFlap Microchip cat door. Now we can make sure that only Swiper gets in. He won't be harmed by other cats trying to get to him. I rest easy knowing that he can come and go as he likes and get back in his bed when he is ready without being harmed or feeling scared. We have stray cats everywhere in this town and before the SureFlap one actually came right through the old cat door and ripped a bit of Swipers ear off, after that we just blocked it and he had no freedom but thanks to SureFlap our whole family feels safer.
I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.