Saturday, December 31, 2011

Triple Action Purex Ultrapacks Review


I am proud to be a Purex Insider. I get to learn and sample their great products before they even hit shelves. I am a huge Purex fan and to be honest for laundry purposes it is all I ever purchase now. I used to be a complete Tide fan and never in a million years thought I would make the switch but I am proud to say this Mama is a Purex Momma now.
The newest product in the Purex family is the Triple Action Purex UltraPacks. Upon receiving them in the mail I knew I was going to be a fan. I have an HE Washer and something aren't compatible but these UltraPacks are. I don't have to make a huge mess spilling the detergent all over and spraying the clothes over and over to get the stains out. This really is an all in one that works to a T. It is so simple even my kids like to help do the laundry now. I just throw one in the washer and Bam my clothes are clean, great smelling and stain free. I could not ask for more in a laundry detergent product this really is above and beyond.


"Purex provided a free sample of their UltraPacks laundry detergent so I could write a review. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.