Tuesday, January 24, 2012

599Fashion.com Review


Where else can you shop until you drop and still not have a bill sky high? 599 Fashion.com that is where. Everything is $5.99 or less. They offer the hottest fashion from sunglasses, jeans, dresses, tops and so much more. The prices are unbelievable. I can shop literally for hours on end with prices this great!
The offer a large selection of dresses and adding more daily. This is one of my favorites. Love the leaf and and the scarf look, long enough yet tight enough. Only $5.99!
These sun glasses are some of my favorites. I can be Sexy yet sophisticated. Only $5.99
With all of the amazing dresses and tops 599Fashion.com offers you are bound to need an amazing sweater like this one. Only 5.99
Check out this adorable dress that I will be sporting to Disney World. Think it is a perfect match? Only 5.99
These cute little tweezers are a must have for every women's purse. Only 2.99.
As if 5.99 was not low enough for all of these great products and more, but they also offer sales! Crazy right? I have defiantly found my new place to shop and for these prices lots of shopping!

 I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

2 comments:

  1. How awesome. Cute clothes for that cheap. Who wouldn't love it? Thanks for sharing.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cloths and very trendy. Have fun at Disney too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.