Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Blooming Buddies In The Garden ( Book Review)


 "Blooming Buddies In the Garden features magical watercolors of flower friends paired with playful short verses that teach young children the values of kindness and respect. Winner of The National Parenting Center Seal and the Parent Tested Parent Approved Seals of Approval, Blooming Buddies offers parents the opportunity to have teachable moments about values and behavior."


Our Opinion: Blooming Buddies in The Garden is the perfect picture book for your little ones. This book is simple for my 7 year old to read and he loves that it all rhymes together. I always think that when they rhyme it is easier for children to ready. My 5 year old loves to have Blooming Buddies read to him. The pictures are beautiful. This book gets to thumbs up for my kiddos.

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

4 comments:

  1. My son would love this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My niece would LOVE this. She's at the age where she's into all the pictures and everything. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will look into this, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love books for kids that teach values.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.