Thursday, January 19, 2012

EdenFantasys Must have Storage Cases 18+ Eyes Only



As most of you know I have three little kids! What does this mean, well for one their are completely nosey little monsters. You have to hide everything! Just because I have children does not mean that behind closed doors my husband and I can not have fun and enjoy our sex life, duh that is why we have three children lol. Thanks to EdenFantasys I don't have alot to worry about. They offer the best selection of Sex Toy Storage.
Check out this lockable sex toy case. I own the pink and black of this and we love them. They are combination locked meaning ha no one but me and the hubs can access it. One of the cases I put a couple of my toys in and the other to be honest holds our saving money for Disney World. Their really are many great features of the cases. The defiantly make a statement with their looks but also keep my sex toys safe and sound.
With Valentines approaching in a flash I am really keeping my fingers crosses that my husband choose this Pink Corset Devine Toy Box to my collection of storage cases. Love it! It is large enough to fit several toys in, but yet no one would ever know what lies inside. The only thing that could make this case better is if it had a combination lock also.

Check out EdenFantasys for all of your Sexual Storage Case needs.


EdenFantasys, an online http://www.edenfantasys.com sex toy store, compensated me for this post, but all opinions are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.