Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mr.Chewy Review


Mr. Chewy is your one stop pet shop for pet happiness. Boots our puppy, well I guess maybe not such a puppy anymore. He is still so short with little legs but his belly on the other hand is a compete different story. I was am very grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Mr. Chewy. They offer the best brands on the market your pet, if you are anything like my family you only want to give your pet the best.
We received a $50 GC to Mr.Chewy. With this I purchased Frontline Plus for Boots. Making sure we don't have to worry about those fleas or ticks. We use this product anyway but we usually pay alot more. Not anymore Mr.Chewy offers it for $37.99 for 3 months worse. That is darn well worth the price.

We also purchased Science Diet Nature's Best Chicken & Brown Rice Dinner Adult Small Bites Dry Dog Food. We are huge Science Diet fans. Our vet told us Science Diet was the best to give Boots and we have stuck with it every since. The only thing the Vet didn't tell me is that their price is way more than Mr.Chewy. Hmmm Maybe I should let them in on the secret. We will be purchasing Boot's pet needs from now on only at Mr.Chewy.

Thank you Mr.Chewy for giving Boot's this great opportunity.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We're so glad that you enjoyed your experience with us! Welcome to the Mr. Chewy family! Please let us know if you need assistance in the future, as we are always here and happy to help!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.