Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Sex Bucket List Review 18+ Eyes Only



I have found the perfect Valentines gift! The Sex Bucket List is the perfect gift for your spouse that won't make you wonder if they are going to like it or not. It will for sure be a hit. This Adult Activity Book is the Perfect Valentine's Gift.
The Sex Bucket List includes Personal page to customize, You very own smiley stamper, and over 600 sextivities. Here are a couple of my favorite that we will be trying out sooner than later.
  • Bottle of Wine
  • With a Headache (my husbands favorite)
  • On or against a Haystack
  • During Cleaning
The lists just go on and on and we are really going to be having alot of fun this one. Either partner that receives this activity book both partners win.

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.