Monday, January 23, 2012

Wuggle Pets Cuddly Puppy and Magical Unicorn Review


"A Wuggle is an adorable baby pet that you bring to life yourself!"

I don't know about your children but mine loved stuffed animals. Some only make the cut for a short period of time but others are life long friends. To be honest I even have my favorite stuffed animal from when I was a child it is a cross between little red riding hood and the big bad wolf. I want my children to have these same memories but even better and thanks to WugglePets they get just that!
We were lucky enough to receive the Wuggle Pets starter pack for review. This pack contained:
  • Cuddly Puppy and Magical Unicorn Pets with Clip Attached
  • 1 fun filled factory
  • 2 bags of fluffy stuffing
  • 12 personality charms pet pet
  • 2 bags of magic dust
  • 2 birth certificates
  • 1 zipper- up tool
This starter packs is awesome. K and Miss M had a ton of fun with this. They loved creating their very won pets. Miss M of course stuffed her unicorn full and put plenty of magic dust in it. She was so excited she loves her new unicorn. She named her Sparkles. K made the cuddly puppy. He decided Magic Dust for for girls only so did not put any in his. His new puppy sleeps with him and even traveled to school for show and share. He loves his new puppy and I think he even has more of a bond with "Chow" than his other pets because he made him.


You can also check out Wuggle Pets on facebook and twitter.

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

4 comments:

  1. How sweet! My granddaughter would really like this! Ty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg how adorable! I haven't heard of this prior to your post! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! saltpepper1_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.