Wednesday, February 29, 2012

3 Giggly Monsters

I have been going picture happy lately. Their are just so many memories I want to be able to hold onto forever. My children are all three at ages where they are so much fun yet independent. They are all three doing very well in school and I am one proud Momma:)
We finally had a snow day and the kids all bundles up and headed outside. They literally played what seemed like forever out their. They had to enjoy it quick because by the next day it had already melted away.
This is one of my new favorite pics. They are all three being funny little goofs and it just came out perfect.

I love, love, love this one it is not very often that these two will even be nice to each other let along play together and love on each other.

Here are the little Robots we made for Little T's school for Valentines Day. They were a huge hit and so adorable.



1 comment:

  1. Praying for your daughter that she feels better real soon. I so much hate to see children sick. Bless her heart!
    sandy1955 at comcast dot net
    Please keep us informed!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.