I tell you between myself and Miss M we go through alot of lip balm in this house. Their are a few brands that I have stuck with over the years, because lets be honest it is hard to come by a great lip balm. I want to introduce to you today a Canadian based company that offers 100% natural lip balm. The Fit in FitLips represents three elements:
- "Natural Ingredients
- The way lips look after using the product.
- The eco-friendly packaging"
Not only does it give your lips a light gloss it also protects your lips from sun, wind, heat or cold. Here is how some of the main ingredients can help your lips:
- "Beeswax locks in moisture, foster cells and protects skin from damaging environmental factors.
- Hemp Oil is non-greasy , moisturizing an excellent anti-aging emollient.
- Mango Butter softens and smooth lips , while providing anti-oxidants , which help lips stay young.
- Cupuacu Butter has a high water absorption capacity, thus is highly beneficial fro dry and damaged lips. "
We were lucky enough to receive all four FitLips for review.
- Natural- This I really like because I can wear it with my other tinted lip gloss and it just gives it a natural gloss.
- Vanilla- The Vanilla is scented with real vanilla oil, giving it a great aroma and look.
- Peppermint- I have to say this one is my favorite. It leaves your lips feeling cool and refreshed but still giving it that great light gloss appeal.
- Passion Fruit- Not alot I can say about this one, it is a little to fruity for my likings but it was just perfect for Miss M.
A Huge Thank you to FitLips who has offered (3) of my lucky readers their choice of FitLip. This giveaway is open to US and Canada.
a Rafflecopter giveaway