Saturday, February 25, 2012

Miss M and Surgery

I wanted to give everyone a quick heads up. Monday morning we will be heading to the city for Miss M to have her tonsils and adnoids removed. She has been having alot of problems this year with strep ( three times so far this year). We met with the doctor last week and he decided she would be in a much better position to just have them removed now. 

This will be her first surgery and she is very nervous. We have already stocked up on Popsicles, ice cream, yogurt, applesauce and plenty of sprite. Relaxing on the couch, eating junk food all day, missing school yep seems like she is going to have it real rough:)  I am hoping the first few days go by fast and she heals fast. I won't be on much the next coming week or two depending on how she is doing. Please keep her in your prayers and momma to as I may go crazy:)



1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that you all have to go through that, I know how hard it is to have a child go through surgery.

    I wanted to let you know though, that I had my tonsils out when I was about 5 or 6 and it made a huge difference with catching strep. I almost never got strep throat after that. I hope it works as well for your daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.