Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Squinkie Zinkies Tiny Tea Party Teacups and Peek a Boo Mushrooms Review


If you have a child that is elementary school aged odds are you know what Squinkies are. My children have been collection them for some time now. My daughter collects them all and my boys well they love all of the boys ones. They Will be releasing the all new Minnie Mouse and Spongebob Squinkies soon. My kids are all excited and we hope to see more soon.
Today I would like to introduce to you the Squinkie Zinkies! They are the all new mini squinkies. We received two products to review the first being the Squinkie Zinkies Tiny Tea Party Teacups. The new Zinkies are still squishy and squashy and still just as cute. The Zinkies come with little tweezers so that you can put them in the teacups and remove them. This set includes 12 zinkies, teacups display, tweezers and magnifying glass. 
The second set we received to review is the Peek A Boo Mushroom Playset. This set includes 12 Zinkies, mushroom display, tweezers and magnifying glass. All three of my children have had so much fun. One hides the Zinkies with the tweezers and the other finds them with the magnifying glass. We can't wait to add more sets to our collection.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.










1 comment:

  1. Alisha, What a cool review! I love this mushroom family! Imagination is eternal with all these toys and variations they come up with! Thank you for pointing it out to us with your review.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.