Friday, February 3, 2012

Zaggora HotPants Review


I am very excited to introduce to you Zaggora HotPants! As most of you know weight loss has been a huge part of my life so far this year. My husband and I are both on the Slim Fast diet and doing rather well, but I need as much as help as possible getting ride of all of this cellulite. 
I have to admit I did wonder a little to myself how in the world HotPants were really going to help with the inches. Upon received the HotPants I was ready to get in gear. I set myself up for a light workout, I didn't want to go to hardcore with just starting out with them. Ha I was completely in shock! Underneath I was sweating literally I have never sweat like that! I love that the HotPants absorb the sweat. 
I loved them so much I put my order in for pants. I want to sweat all the way and get all of these extra inches gone!

You can Check HotPants out on facebook and twitter also.


2 comments:

  1. Ohh, I'll go and check them out. I could truly use them for my workouts! Sounds great, Glad that you got good results. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting. what will they thing of next?

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.