I hate dieting I am the first to admit it. I would much rather eat a big fat juicy hamburger and loaded french fries than I would healthy food, but in all reality I don't want to be outrageously large and in bad health. Their is a way to eat great tasting foods and diet at the same time thanks to Dr.Sears Zone Diet.
I was sent two weeks worth of Zone Foods. A few of the food I was sent to review is
- Cinnamon Swirl Bread. I loved this and did not even put anything on it.
- Package of Original Granola. I ate this plain and yummy I so love Granola.
- M&M cookies: Honestly this was not my favorite, I could barely choke it down.
- Chocolate Chip Nougat Bar: This was so yummy, I wanted more.
Their is so much more that was good, some amazing and others not so much.
Some of their recipes are to die for and I will be continuing making some of these recipes in out daily meals. My favorite is the Chicken Alfredo Pizza. It only takes 20 minutes to make and is amazing.
Seriously check out this Crunchy Strawberry Parfait. I could not believe it is good for healthy for me, helping me loose weight and could taste so heavenly. I am not going to lie I wanted to have a Parfait overload, but I resisted.
Their are so many benefits of The Zone Diet a few being:
- Your clothes will start to fit better
- You will be loosing body fat not muscle or water
- It will stabilize your blood sugars making it easy to focus and stay on tasks
- You will have more energy
I have been very impressed with The Zone Diet, as any diet their are ups and downs but really the ending results are what matter and I can say I actually lost 6 pounds in the first week, honesty the second week not to sure about because I cheated a few times.
A huge Thank You to Dr. Sears Zone Diet who has offered (1) of my lucky readers the ZoneFast Weight Loss Program valued at $179.99, this giveaway is only open to US and is only eligible to readers who have not won a ZoneFast giveaway in the past.
a Rafflecopter giveaway