Monday, March 12, 2012

IcecreamFairy Review


IcecreamFairy offers hip, colorful and stylish products for your little one. IcecreamFairy offers headrests, hats, tiaras, scarves and more.
I was sent several different products to review the first being the dreambow latex headrest. I received this headrest in the green and pink polka dots. This headrest is not only hip and adorable but it is also made with high quality latex. Some of the benefits are:
  • Since it is made with the high quality latex it prevents germs, bacteria, mold and dust mites.
  • Has ergonomic design which provides comfort and support for the neck and spine and prevents head deformation and shaking.
  • Is made from specially treated bio, enzyme fabric which prevents odor, germs and gives soft texture and vivid color. 
  • Is machine and hand washable
  • Several different fabric designs to choose from.
The second product we received to review is the Clyde hat. Little T loves this hat and I like the fact that it is blocking his head and face from the sun. We received the Clyde in the blue polka dot for review. The benefits of the Clyde are:
  • Had adjustable shade which provides protection from the direct sunlight.
  • Reversible
  • Is made from specially treated bio-enzyme fabric which prevents odor, germs and offers soft texture and vivid color. 
  • 100% cotton
  • Machine and hand washable
The last product I received to review is the nappy pocket. I received this in the heart fabric. This is a handy mini diaper bag. I love it. I just keep it in my purse and keep the kid's snack bags and notebooks with their colors. Perfect fit in my purse and great for just pulling out at the doctors office. The benefits of the Nappy Pocket are:
  • It is easy and convenient
  • Comes in several different fabric choices.
  • Is made from specially treated bio-enzyme fabric which prevents odors, germs and offers soft texture and vivid color. 
  • 100% cotton
  • Machine and hand washable
I have to say we have been rather pleased with all of the IcecreamFairy products we received to review and I love the fact that all of their products offer such great benefits.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.