Sunday, March 4, 2012

"I'm Irish, Do I Get A Free Beer?" from Foul Mouth Shirts Review



St. Patricks Day is on the way. This month we will all be celebrating with our green! I love the people that don't wear green.( I love having a reason to pinch people).  With the large selection of FUNNY IRISH T-SHIRTS from Foul Mouth Shirts their is enough green to go around. 

I received the "I'm Irish, Do I Get A Free Beer?" t-shirt to review. I am very impressed with how well the wording looks and is printed. The color is vibrant and very outgoing. My sister just turned 21 so she has called dibs on the shirt for St. Pattys Day. I do have to say that the shirt does fit larger than a medium, it is very loose.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.