Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mixbook 5x7 Custom Birth Announcements Review



Having a new baby in the family can be joyous and stressful all at the same time. You have to worry about if you have everything, are you doing things right, Thank You's. Things can get out of hand quickly. Thanks to Mixbook you can fill at ease, you can celebrate the life of your little bundle of joy with a few easy steps. You can choose photo birth announcements that you just have to insert a few details and pictures of your baby or you can start from a blank.

Since my babies aren't babies anymore I chose to make my own photo cards. Names have been whited out. I love how they turned out and I was so pleased at the detail of each image. My entire family has enjoyed going through the many faces of the children. It not only will be a keepsake for myself but also for grandparents, aunts, uncles and more. I use Mixbook for all of our card needs. They offer such a large variety of birthday cards, Christmas cards, Easter Cards and so much more, they are the only choice for this family. 


You can also check out Mixbook on facebook and twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.