Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mr. Chewy Orijen Review


As most of you already know from past reviews I am a huge Mr.Chewy fan. At Mr.Chewy you can find all of your Animal Food, treats, litter, tea and flea treatments and much more. We are always willing to try new foods for Boots as we want to make sure he is getting the best of the best. I was more than excited when contacted about reviewing the Orijen Brand. I had actually heard of the brand but Boots had never tried it.
We received a 15.4 lb bag of Orijen Regional Red All Life Stages Dry Dog Food for Boots to review. Upon receiving the bag my husband mentioned that he thought Orijen was one of the best brands out their, and of course done all of his research before we gave boots his first bowl full. The difference between the Orijen Brand and many other dog foods is that it is Biologically Appropriate. 

We decided we would mix with his other dog food for the first couple of days just to see how he liked it. Much to both of our surprise our non picky Boots was a little picky. He literally ate ever bit of the Orijen and left the other in his bowl. We could not believe it, the next day we decided to see just how picky he was we gave him an entire bowl of his old food. By the end of the day it was all still their he had not touched it, we decided time to give him the Orijen and see if he would eat it again. I have to say I think he ate the entire bowl in less than 2 minutes. Boots is a huge fan of Orijen. The only thing I don't like is the smell it is the most awful smelling dogfood but I guess that is what you get for the best. 


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.