Friday, March 2, 2012

Ozeri Nouveaux Electric Wine Opener Review


As most of you already know Ozeri is a brand that is well trusted in our home. They offer a large variety of products ranging from bathroom scales to digital blood pressure monitors. In my opinion they offer products that make life just a little bit simpler and if your family is anything like mine that is a tremendous help.
This time around we were lucky enough to receive the Ozeri Nouveaux Electric Wine Opener with Removable free foil cutter. The wine opener comes in black, silver and red. I received the red to review and love it. It really stands out. This wine opener opens your bottle of wine in a push of a button. To me this is amazing because when on the special occasion we do get a great bottle of wine, it takes my husband forever to actually open the bottle. Literally no time now we can get our fun night going.
It comes with the compact adapter to charge it, not that we will be needing a recharge in awhile as with one charge it can open up to 60 bottles of wine. They may last us a very long time, unless I become a wino:)
My favorite part about the wine opener is that it lights up. It has an awesome blue light and I love they way it looks on the red. Extremely pretty and kind of romantic.
I defiantly give the Ozeri Nouveaux Electric Wine Opener two thumbs up.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.