Sunday, March 11, 2012

Roots Only Applicator Review



"Product Description
Roots Only Applicator tool is not just for touching up your roots with hair color anymore (although it still works great for coloring Roots Only.) With our newly designed, durable applicator comb (100% guaranteed not to leak) you can now use the Applicator Tool for medicated shampoos, conditioning growth oils, hair conditioners, hair color, anti-itch scalp solutions, lice medication and any other hair treatment solution required to get down to the scalp and roots."

My Opinion: I have been dying my own hair for years now. I usually have someone help so that I can get all the way down to my roots, believe me without the help I looked kind of funny. I love the Roots Only Applicator because I can get all the way down to the roots and it leaves my hair even and great looking.  I defiantly give the Roots Only Applicator two thumbs up and will continue to use it. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



1 comment:

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.