Saturday, April 28, 2012

Adult Vacation with EdenFantasys 18+ Eyes Only



As most of you know we just took our family vacation to Disney World! While it was amazing watching my children and having fun ourselves one thing is for sure I can not wait for Mr. K and I's adult vacation. Yes it is approaching and while we aren't quite sure all of the details I can tell you their will be lots of playing, laughing, romance and Sex! We always look forward to these mini vacations and when they are over we are excited for the next one. While I haven't decided on what pieces I will be taking yet. These are a few that I am looking into from EdenFantasys.

This mesh babydoll and g-string is very high on my list. I love that it can be a for a various size of woman. It looks like it flows just perfect, looks beautiful and seems to me like it would be very comfortable and Mr. K would like it because it is see through.

Take a look at this Paisley pleasure chemise and g-string. I really love everything about this. The color is attractive itself let alone with the lace and see through. Not that I have made a final decision but this is my favorite piece of lingerie.

Not only will I be taking the perfect something to wear but also new gadgets for us to explore with and the top of my list this sexcation is the Zini Deux, which is two vibrators in one. With the multiple vibration levels, patterns and the locking feature this new little toy will bring lots of excitement and fun I am sure. 


EdenFantasys, an online http://www.edenfantasys.com sex toy store, compensated me for this post, but all opinions are my own.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.