"The Belcher family cooks up more chaos when the sizzling animated series comes to DVD April 17th from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. The #1 animated premiere of the 2010-2011 season, “BOB’S BURGERS” is a flavor sensation filled with quirky characters and unforgettable antics! The Season 1 DVD is filled with even more uncensored moments to satisfy any appetite including:
- Bobs Burger's Audio Outtakes – Stars H. Jon Benjamin, Kristen Schaal and the rest of the gang go off script and fill you up with hilarious uncensored dialogue!
- Louise and the Burger Menu (Story Extension) – Very funny piece about how Louise names the “burger of the day” with custom animation and voice over (Kristen Schaal)
- Bob’s Burgers Original Demo with Intro by Loren Bouchard – This is the “studio pitch piece” and Loren’s explanation on the process and changes of the characters and casting
- Lifting up the skirt of the Night – Music video inspired by an original song from the series
- Audio Commentaries
“BOB’S BURGERS” follows a third-generation restaurateur, Bob Belcher who runs Bob's Burgers with the help of his wife and their three kids. Despite his greasy counters, lousy location and occasionally spotty service, Bob is convinced his burgers speak for themselves. Featuring the voice talents of H. Jon Benjamin (“Archer”)and Kristen Schaal (“Flight of the Concords”), “Bob’s Burgers” is a hilarious comedy about one unconventional family that will have you coming back for seconds."
1. How spicy do you like your food?
a) Make it as spicy as you can
b) Um, a little kick is fine so long as my mouth isn’t on fire
c) No, thank you
2. When you cook, how complicated can the recipe be?
a) I never really follow recipes; I throw in a little bit of this and some of that
b) I need to follow the recipe down to every last word
c) Cook? Me? Take-out please
3. What is your ideal vacation?
a) Trek in the rainforest
b) Shopping trip in Paris
c) Beachfront resort with an umbrella drink in hand
4. You’ve had a long day. What’s your go-to drink?
b) Vodka Tonic
c) Pina Colada
5. If you can live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
b) New York City
6. What’s your fashion “must-have” on a Saturday night?
a) Skinny jeans
b) My iPhone 4s
7. What is your dream job?
a) A tour guide in an exotic country
c) Does winning the lottery count?
Most As- You’re an adventurer at heart. You seek thrills and heart-pounding excitement. Similarly, you like foods with an edge. You crave not just a burger with everything on it but one that also gives you a kick, like one that comes with hot pepper sauce and jalapenos.
Most Bs- You’re very detailed oriented and like to take charge and be in control. You prefer the city-life and everything that goes with it rather than being away from civilization. When it comes to burgers, you prefer more of a savory burger. You welcome the smells of sautéed onions and bacon on a cheeseburger with lettuce and a side of fries.
Most Cs- You enjoy the sweet pleasures of life and prefer a relaxing environment rather than then hustle and bustle of everyday life. You enjoy fruity drinks to go along with your easy-breezy perspective. For burgers, you’ll probably enjoy something Hawaiian-type with pineapples and teriyaki sauce to match that Sea Breeze cocktail you just ordered.
Use the rafflecopter below for your chance to win your very own copy of Bob's Burgers Season 1 on DVD set.
a Rafflecopter giveaway