Friday, April 13, 2012

Brothers All Natural Fruit Snacks Review


I have found that with three young children in the house it can be a challenge to find snacks that are healthy for them and great tasting at the same time. Every child loves cookies, cakes, candy and sweets but we as parents know that not only does it not give them any nutrition it can cause many dental and physical problems and in some children mentally also.  Brothers-All-Natural offers a great healthy snack for children that is also great tasting. 

Were received 1 of each of the Original Brothers-All-Natural fruits crisps to review along with the Disney Fruit Crisps. We all tried the originals together and then with the Disney ones I packed them in school lunches. The kids say that the Disney ones are the same just different packaging. Here is our opinion of each one:
  • Fuji Apple- This is the first one that we all tried and we liked the crispness and that it had a little tang.
  • Apple & Cinnamon- My favorite. I think the cinnamon adds the perfect taste and literally I could eat these for every snack.
  • Strawberry-Banana- All three kids loved these and were begging for more. They love the regular apples and banana's so they thought the dried ones where just as good, just less messy.
  • Peach- No one could even get these down, we all love peaches but to me they had a rotten taste.
  • Asian Pear- Mr. K could not get enough. He says these are def. his favorite. He said they taste exactly like a pear.
  • Pineapple- Mr. K is the only one that would touch these, we all tasted them and agreed that they are way to tangy.
  • Strawberry- We love these and like to add them to our cereal. We have discussed being these by the boxes.
  • Banana- Little T claimed these all for himself and only gave each of us a nibble but I would have to say they are also great. 
  • Mandarin Orange: We tasted and spat out. Not even Mr. K could get these down. They had a sour disgusting taste. 


You can learn more about Brothers All Natural here, and on facebook and twitter.

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.  





1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you on some of these, though I haven't seen all of them. After spending a small fortune on the strawberry ones, which my daughter eats like candy, we started buying them in coffee can sized containers from a long term food storage company.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.