Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter with The Madelaine Chocolate Company Review


We love Easter in this family! I have always claimed it as my holiday in this family. We love to bake a huge meal, have all of the family over and have a gigantic Easter Egg hunt, but first off my kids always find their Easter basket filled with goodies when they wake up in the morning. The Madelaine Chocolate Company is a great place to shop for all of your must have Easter basket needs.

We received several products to review the first being the 3 pc. Stackable Rabbit Filled with Crispy Eggs. This is so adorable, and will be a big hit Easter Morning peeking out of Little T's basket. Of course after he is done eating the scrumptious chocolate out of it he will most likely store his magnets in them ( his new thing.) This rabbit will probably be hopping from room to room in my house right along with Little T. It came wrapped so perfect it will make the perfect little center piece to any gift basket.
The second product I received is the Hatchers Caramel Filled milk chocolate eggs gift basket. I can tell you I have tried these candies in the past and I have to say, If you only had one you just might gift an arm or leg for just one more. This cute little basket will be presenting itself in K's basket. He will love it and I figure when he is done maybe he good be a nice brother and give his sister the little basket ;) I know wishful thinking right?


You have to check out all of the great products at Madelaine Chocolate Company, you won't be disappointed. You can also check them out on facebook and twitter.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.