Saturday, April 28, 2012

First Plane Ride and Magic Kingdom


I honestly took so many picture while at Disney World I even shocked myself. I will be sharing a few every couple of days. 1 so that I can share with all of you and 2 so when I need a vacation I can just come back and look. Ha I really crack myself up tonight!

 Our first family photo in front of the castle.
 Waiting at the KC airport at 4 a.m.
 Our Resort Port Orleans Riverside
 Another Family Photo.
 Mr.K and Little T
Little T's Bed for the week.




2 comments:

  1. How fun! We're planning a disney trip later this year so I am enjoying reading your posts and seeing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS-how did you like your resort? We're trying to decide where to stay!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.