Sunday, April 29, 2012

GlassesUSA.com


I don't know about you but I know when I buy glasses, I don't want to have to worry about making a trip to the city to pick a pair out and then have to turn around and go back in a week or two when they are ready. With GlassesUSA.com you can put pick out the eyeglasses you want and have them shipped directy to your door. Now that is my kind of shopping.
I love the Carly Brown Full Frame Eyeglasses. I have a rounder face and I have found out the more square I go with the glasses the thinner it makes my face look. I love the design of these frames, I think it would help to take the attention off of my long nose. I swear one of these days I am going to get a nose job and then I will be wearing a pair of small petite prescription glasses. Heck by then maybe my eyes will heal themselves and I won't need them.


Right now GlassesUSA.com is offering 50% off any pair of prescription eyeglasses or sunglass frames, available storewide (for eyeglasses, basic single-vision lenses are included). Code:SPRING50FS

Take 10% off any order of prescription glasses. Code: Blog10



This is a sponsored post from GlassesUSA.com I was compensated via paypal for this post, All opinions express are 100% mine and may vary from person to person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.