Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hello Baby Giraffe Harness Review


With our Disney World trip less than two weeks away we are getting excited and nervous at the same time. I have never flown heck I don't even think I have ever been to an airport. The same goes for all three of my kids, so you put a scared Mommy and three little kids on a plane and in an airport and things could become a mess.  Thanks to HelloBaby for giving us the opportunity to review the Goldbug 2-in-1 Baby Baby Harness Buddy.

Their are many great benefits of the Harness including:
  • Machine Washable
  • Easy to use Safety Buckles
  • Has a pocket for toys
  • Can be used as both a harness and a backpack
  • Straps are adjustable
This Harness is going to be a lifesaver at the airports. We have a 1 hour layover in Atlanta and from what I have heard that is a mess itself. So to keep Little T from running off or falling asleep on a bench somewhere (hey I see it in the movies). I want to make sure that all three of the kids stay with me and by me at all times. With the harness he will still have a little moving room but be connected to me. We will also be using it at Disney World, as his little feet and eyes tend to get ahead of him. 


You can check out all of the great baby products on the Hello Baby site, and also on facebook and twitter.

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.