Monday, April 30, 2012

Love's Everlasting Courage on DVD (2 Winners)



"Los Angeles, CA (March 26, 2012) - Just in time for Mother's Day, Hallmark Channel's captivating saga returns with another touching film based on the best-selling
Love Comes Softly series by Janette Oke. Centering on family values in the 19th century, the heartwarming story, LOVE'S EVERLASTING COURAGE, enlightens on DVD May 8 from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment.
Clark Davis (Wes Brown, "True Blood") struggles to maintain his land and support his family during a long drought. With a bank loan to repay, his wife, Ellen (Julie Mond, "General Hospital") takes a job in town as a seamstress, but soon becomes ill with scarlet fever. Devastated to lose his beloved wife, Clark and his young daughter turn to his parents for support. Clark must find a way to save his farm and survive Ellen's death without losing the person he loves most: his daughter."

A huge Thank You to Twentieth Century Fox who has offered (2) of my lucky readers their very own copy on DVD. 



a Rafflecopter giveaway




4 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to have this movie!! I have read all of the books that these movies are based on and while the movies are soo very far from the books, I still really enjoy watching them with my family!! Crossing my fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a movie that the whole family would enjoy
    Kims2312@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to watch this movie with my family.
    Thanks for the chance!

    raceracegirl at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I would like this movie
    Edelis0309@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.