Thursday, April 5, 2012

PX SUPPLY Review


PX SUPPLY is an Army Navy Store that offers a military gear and equipment. They offer Clothing, Footwear, Hardware, Novelties and more. I know from experience it is hard to find sunglasses that fit correctly and hold up.  PX Supply offers such a large variety that their is something for everyone even your little ones.
We received the Smith and Wesson 38 Special Sunglasses with Smoke Lens. Some of the perks of these glasses is that they are:

  • Lightweight and durable
  • Contoured temples with pressure pads for a secure fit
  • Black color frames with impact/shatter-resistant polycarbonate lenses
  • 99.9% UV Protection
  • Ideal for shooting and hunting
  • Meets ANSI Z87.1+ Safety Standards


I tell you my husband is really digging his new sunglasses. He was excited to try them out because he said they are a trusted brand and sure enough they look great. I wanted to see how honestly  durable they were I bent them, let my kids play with them and even threw them on the ground. I was in shock when it did not affect them at all. My kids aren't nice sweet little players either, they are rough and tough stompers. My husband loves his new sunglasses and I like the way he looks in them to. I do have to say though I wish they come in other colors for us ladies.

You can also check out PX SUPPLY on facebook here.

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.