Saturday, May 5, 2012

ANTIOXIDANT Leave in Protectant - for heat styling & frizz control Review




"This antioxidant rich leave in protectant is designed to fortify every strand of hair, creating texture, as well as protect your color-treated hair from the elements. Our unique protective complex with pro-vitaminsproteins and amino acids infuse hair with vitamins while providing UV protection. For deeper natural and color-treated hair color. Excellent in eliminating frizz and protecting hair from styling tools."

My Opinion: My hair is crazy with the heat it gets even worse. It can look perfect one day and the next it can look like something out of a scary movie. The shielo leave in Protectant protects my hair which is color treated ( can't even remember my normal hair color). I like that that is no harsh chemicals that are going to damage my hair more than it already is. My favorite thing about it is that it controls the frizz, which is usually the problem. I have used it several times and have to say I am very impressed with how well it works.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.