Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bath and Beauty with edenfantasys -18+ Eyes Only-

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store


I am always on the hunt for new bath and body and beauty products. edenfantasys not only offers sexual products but also a large variety of beauty and body products. I have already had the opportunity to try several of the products. My favorite so far has been the Peony Eye Shadow palette. It has a selection of 8 colors that all are perfect my eyes. It has been so handy to carry in my purse and easy to do quick touch ups.
Next on my list is the Double dipped lip balm. A girl can never have to many lip products! I love a lip balm that not only looks great but also tastes great. My husband loves great tasting lip balm. He always comes in for a second or third kiss. I am sure this lip balm will be a big hit with him to:)
I am not so sure about the Brown sugar lip scrub. I have never used a lip scrub before but it is defiantly on the must try list. You never know it might be one of those products that I can not live without. 
The Rose Petal soap flakes are going to be a surprise for my husband. A night when the kids have already gone to bed and are out for the night. I plan to turn my bathroom into a romantic room. With bubbles, dim lights, candles and Rose Petal Soap Flakes. This will probably be one of the items that he will enjoy the most. Not only will it be enjoyable for both of us but also relaxing. 



EdenFantasys, an online http://www.edenfantasys.com sex toy store, compensated me for this post, but all opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. i love those soap flakes... eden fantasies has great bath stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like some great stuff there. Thanks for the review. I love the sounds of the lip scrub because I use tons of chap stick

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.