Friday, May 18, 2012

Chronicle (Movie Review)




Featuring an Extended Cut Loaded with Must-See Deleted Scenes, The Intense Sci-Fi Thriller Flies On To Blu-ray and DVD May 15

Take an extraordinary journey with three teens who uncover a power greater than anything they've ever imagined. Up-and-coming actors Dane DeHaan ("True Blood"), Alex Russell (Almost Kings) and Michael B. Jordan ("Friday Night Lights") star alongside Michael Kelly (The Adjustment Bureau) in the innovative action film CHRONICLE, debuting on Blu-ray and DVD May 15 from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment.

Three high school students make an incredible discovery, leading to their developing uncanny telekinetic powers beyond their understanding. As they learn to control their abilities and use them to their advantage, their lives start to spin out of control as their darker sides begin to take over. What starts out as fun and games quickly becomes dangerous and they must face the inevitable question of whether they can handle the responsibility that comes with their remarkable powers.

Utilizing hand-held film making techniques to create a realistic and exciting viewing experience, the CHRONICLE Blu-ray boast a director's cut of the film and unseen footage that offer a deeper glimpse into the events that took place with the students.



  
Our Opinion: The Chronicle is one of the very few movies that Mr.K and I have completely different opinions of. I enjoyed the beginning of the movie. I laughed so hard on some scenes, but then at the end it took a turn for the worst. I cried like a baby and was left wondering what happened.

Mr. K on the other hand thought the movie was genius. He put way to much thought into it. I couldn't follow well as it was all over the place but he thought it was genius. I would give this movie one thumb down and Mr. K gives it two thumbs up.





I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion by 20th Century Fox. You experience and opinion may vary. 


1 comment:

  1. I have not heard of this movie before actually. But I see the Space Needle on the cover, since I am from the Seattle area, that grabbed my attention. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.